Female MC Nandy
Intro Video :
Myself Nandhini Aravindan! Known as Nandy amongst my acquaintances.
B.E Computer Science Graduate & MBA in Human Resource Management with 5 years of experience in IT field.
I have varied passion and interests, naming few of them below.
- Event MC – Corporate events & Social Gatherings
- Professional Dancer – Classical- Bharathanatiyam, Western- Freestyle, Contemporary
Specialty- Hula hoop- Ring dance
- Ardent Fitness freak – Yoga & Aerobics Practitioner
- Zealous Singer – Classical, Filmy, Western
- Keen Artist – Paintings, Drawing, HandworkI’m a compassionate and a spiritual person where I have also been associated with community service activities which is one of the ways to find happiness!
More about my MC Career!!!
- I would like to explore in Event Industry as it gives me opportunity to interact with live audience.
- Not just interaction, I would also like to train people through my games which is why I have got the name as “EnterTraining Emcee Aficionado”.
- My Events would not just be a mere showbiz but it is mainly associated with a concept of “Train your Brain” where I give brain works in each and every game that I conduct.
- Also to add on to my career experience I have done lot of events for many clients namely TATA MOTORS, AMAZON, TCS, HCL, Quick Play Media, Scientific Media Publishing, World of TITAN, STYLE ONE, Saint Gobain, NISSAN DATSUN, FORD, VS Hospitals, BET MEdicals (P) Ltd., Merrill Corporation, Radio City 91.1 FM, Lions Club, Rotary Club, Puravankara Builders, Pillsbury, SPRRG Group of Builders, Danfoss etc… where I have been crowned as “Events Enthusiast”.
- I have the ability to pull the crowd and gain attention to the product promotions.
- Hence I believe I would be able to guarantee you for the same and fetch you more marketing through my Emceeing capabilities.
- I’m glad that I have started my events career way back in 2011, from then I started hosting number of events like Sangeet, birthday party, Family Get together, Audio launch, Wedding Reception, Dance shows and also done numerous Corporate events as well.
- I’m passionately aspiring to host events in other countries which is not too far to accomplish.
- If given an opportunity to work with you, I would definitely be glad and elated to give my best.
Style Mantra: Be yourself and Put your heart & soul in every action you take!
More about my Modeling Career!!!
FASHIONISTA – Being a Model is always a beautiful feel inside out…!!!
Modeling is my passion and I carry my own unique style and have bravura on every venture of mine!!
- Have been modeling since last 8 years for leading Women’s magazines
- Have done two films on a small character role
- Have been doing Ramp walks for big brands like KRYOLAN, LOREAL etc
- I’m into product photo shoots
- Have Won the crown on 2011 in a fashion show conducted by Leading women magazine – Mangaiyar Malar
- Aspiring Fashion Designer – Have been designing my attires
Looking forward to working with you.