Tips and pointers to those who attend Millionaire Mind Intensive at Chennai from 30th June to 02nd July 2017
First of all I would like to congratulate you if you are one among the participants of T Harv Eker’s Signature Program “Millionaire Mind Intensive”
thats happening at Chennai Trade Centre
from 30th June to 02nd July 2017
. You have taken a great decision and in order to help you to get the maximum benefit out of this program I thought I would share my experience with you.
I’m Thamizharasan, an event emcee from Chennai. I attended MMI program in the month of November 2014 and March 2016 at the same venue. I’m glad that we were the first batch for T Harv Eker’s MMI Chennai. I’m excited to attend this program for the 3rd time.
You may be having a lot of questions in your mind. Some of the questions that may be running in your mind:
1) How long the program will be every day? How can I plan my travel?
2) Will I have sufficient breaks?
3) Will I be able to do my personal / official work during the program?
4) Can I record the program?
5) Is food and snacks arranged?
6) Will I be able to make new friends / business contacts there?
Well, out of my experience what I had in that 3 days when I attended for the first time and what happened in the subsequent months, I would like to share my tips with you.
1) Training would be for 12 to 14 hours per day. The schedule given in their official website is : 9am to 11pm on 30th June 2017 Friday, 9am to 11pm on 01st July 2017 Saturday and 8am to 8pm on 02nd July 2017 Sunday. However it may extend or get over little earlier based on the Trainer’s energy level. If you are traveling from too far, its better you try to get accommodation at friends or relatives house near by the venue. Also you shall plan to share vehicle with others if coming from common places.
2) You will have two tea breaks, one lunch break and one dinner break. Tea breaks would be for 15 minutes each (If I remember it right) and its called as networking break; You shall network with others. Lunch break and dinner would be for 1 hour each. So totally you have 2.5 hours break per day.
3) If you are really seriously committed to the training and would like to get maximum benefit out of it, its advisable not to do any other work there. You wouldn’t be able to do any other personal / professional work inside the campus. Also you wouldn’t be allowed to come out of the training hall during the session; You need to wait till the break.
4) You are not allowed to record the program in any form (audio / video). However photographs are allowed without disturbing the program and the trainers. Please don’t use flash during the session.
5) Food and snacks are not provided. You need to get on your own. There would be a canteen facility inside the campus with one or two stalls. However those stalls would be crowded usually as the break timings are limited. So you shall plan to bring food from home, or go out of the campus and have food near DLF / Porur area in case the stalls inside the campus are crowded. You shall carry your water bottle inside the training hall. However please make sure it’s capped and closed properly.
6) Yes you would be able to get a lot of friends and business contacts. All the International programs and powerful Indian Trainers encourage networking. So you shall feel free to network with others during the breaks and sometimes during the session. After every break you are supposed to sit in different places than before and hence you would meet a lot of new people after every break. Do remember to carry your business cards and brochures. I’m not sure if you are allowed to distribute big brochures; but sharing business card is allowed. There would be around 1500 participants. Try to network with minimum of 500 people in these 3 days.
After the 3 days program, a lot of Whatsapp groups and Facebook groups would be formed by the participants. Do join those groups and continue the learning, discussion, networking and grow your business and help others grow their businesses.
Infact I have already created a Whatsapp group and Facebook group. This is the link for Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1893138417677496/
(Name of the group : MMI Chennai 2017 Millionaire Mind Intensive
If you like to be added in my Whatsapp group, do send me a message on 9840003813.
All the best. Hope to see you at MMI Chennai. (y)
EnterTrainer – Connecting with people
Event Emcee, Anchor and Actor
More info at www.vjthamizharasan.com